The Indian American Chamber of Commerce Orlando (IACC) is a strong chamber, with a growing membership and represents over a billion dollars in economic activity. The IACC is focused on providing opportunities for the people of Asian Indian origin to network with some of Central Florida’s most successful business professionals and guest speakers, to assist in growing your business locally, state-wide, nationally and internationally.
The IACC has facilitated strategic alliances with other Indian and Non-Indian business organizations, who want to do business with the Asian Indian American community, through networking and sponsorships.
IACC members are committed to community service, to assisting other charitable groups, and to increasing trade between the United States and India.
- Empower Indian American businesses with growth opportunities
- Increase access between Indian American and Non-Indian business organizations
- Encourage the involvement of the Indian American community in Mainstream America
- Promote and Be the Voice of the Indian American Business Community
- Facilitate commerce between the United States and India