12th Annual Ashoka Awards Gala
The Indian American Chamber of Commerce Awards Gala celebrates area businesses and professionals that go above and beyond serving their clients to make Central Florida a great place to work and live. The Indian American Chamber of Commerce is currently working to create alternative safe plans for the awards distribution.
These awards are earned by area business owners and professionals that deliver exceptional quality of service to their customers, are industry leaders or offer a unique approach to delivery of goods and services. Each area business owners or professionals displays an interest in and concern for the Central Florida community.
The awards honor men and women of Indian origin with a connection to Central Florida who have demonstrated a long record of successful management, expertise and business skills, along with notable achievements and exceptional civic and community involvement.
You are being asked to submit an entry with any accompanying information you wish to convince a panel of judges that the business you are nominating is the most qualified (according to the standards below) to win a coveted business professionals award from the following categories
A. Established Entrepreneur/ Entrepreneur of the Year
B. Female Business Professional
C. Male Business Professional
D. Gandhi Community Service Award
* Judging will be based solely on the submission. Size of the submission is not as important as directly addressing the qualification questions. All information provided will be kept in strict confidence and will not be used for any other purpose. These will be awarded to the area business owners and professionals that best meet the following qualifications:
1. Must be a viable, on-going, full-time business owner or professional that has experienced significant growth or stability over its business life.
2. Must be well known and thought of by its customers or clients for consistently delivering exceptional quality or service.
3. Must be a leader in its industry in Central Florida OR must have a significantly unique approach to delivery of its goods or services.
4. Must have displayed an interest in and concern for the Central Florida community - either corporately or through its owners and/or employees backed by the company.
5. Must celebrate diversity and/or inclusion as part of company culture.