Indian American Chamber of Commerce (IACC) is aimed at servicing the people of Indian origin and represents over a billion dollars in economic activity. It is widely recognized as the business organization for the Indian community as well as other individuals and corporations who do or want to do business with Indians in Central Florida or in India. IACC is not for prrofit 501 (c)6 with EIN# 59-3697193.
IACC offers an opportunity to network with a large number of high- caliber individuals and guest speakers to grow your business. Additionally, IACC is forming strategic alliances with other Indian business organizations, such as Indo-US Chamber of Commerce of Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando Chamber of Commerce, Hispanic and Asian Chambers of Commerce.
IACC will help to expand the “reach” for your business, whether you are looking for vertical or horizontal integration, trying to sell your product or looking for new business growth opportunities.
- Facilitate commerce between the U.S. and India
- Enable Indo-American businesses to succeed
- To promote the needs of business owners and professionals
- Facilitate access to the Indo-American market
- To increase the participation of the Indo-American community in the mainstream
- Be the voice of the Indo-American Business Community